Sunday, November 29, 2009

Electronic Dictionary

My parents are flying to America to visit me during Christmas break. However, they are worrying a lot about flight. My parents do not speak any English at all. So they worried about the communication problem if something happened. I already told them there must be Chinese Flight Attendant on the flight from China to Chicago. But they still have many concerns of communication problem. Then my fiancé suggested me to by an electronic dictionary for them. Electronic dictionary are easy to use for tourists. Then I placed an order of the electronic dictionary online. After I got it, I found that it has a wide selection of translators allowing my parents to find the model which satisfies their needs. The electronic dictionaries allow them to input a meaning or phrase and dictionary finds the word they need. Besides, it provides you with instant access to over than 1,000,000 words and synonyms words. Some of them are voice-enabled translation devices and even can talk. I think the electronic dictionary can help my parents.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until your parents come here over Christmas break. They are so nice! I think that an electronic dictionary will definitely help them while they are here. It would have been nice to have one when I went to China, but now I know for next time!

    ReplyDelete